What is TravelOne®
TravelOne® is a vertical solution for Travel Agents, OTA ,Tour Operators and DMC's that uses
the power of SAP® Business One.
This solution has been developed by Alexander Moore sa who is SAP Gold Partner & SSP.
Why is it a unique Value Proposition for Travel Agents?
For the first time Travel Agents (worldwide) have a complete and powerful 'End to End' solution
that provides tangible competitive advantages.
TravelOne® addon of SAP® Business One, provides the following functionality:
- Integration with major GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Travelport, SITA Gabriel, Farelogix)
- Integration with Online Travel Booking Engine (eg Hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic package)
- Travel Market Oriented BI Platform
- BSP Reconciliation Mechanism
- Parameterization that allows Travel Agents to utilize SAP Business One for special Travel Agent's needs such us:
- Static Packages (e.g. Airline Tickets + Transportation + Hotel)
- Dynamic Packages and FIT
- Travel Services
- Tour Operating and DMC:
- Contracting (e.g. Hotel, Transfer, Excursions, Cruises, Restaurants, Museums)
- Mobile Sales
- Transfer & Accommodation Operations
The above mentioned functionality enhances existing SAP® Business One unique features like:
- Customer Relationship Management /Campaign Management
- Business Intelligence/ Big Data (HANA)
- Financial Management /Accounting Management
- iPhone/ iPad/ Android integration
- Alerts and Approvals
- Outlook and MS Office integration
In other words Travel Agents have ONE Front and Back office system that integrates with
existing GDS and/or integrate easily with other booking sources.
Air Tickets Management
Bus Management (Transfers)
- 1/8/2019 Blanco Viajes (Chile) 'Go Live' with TravelOne
- 12/7/2019 PlanIT (Malta) implements TravelOne
- 6/1/2019 Orthodoxou Group implements TravelOne
- 3/4/2019 Alexander Moore SA in SAP SMB Innovation Summit 2019, Florida,
- 1/6/2018 T2G (DMC) 'Go Live'
- 1/1/2018 Lameco Viajes 'Go Live' with TravelOne
- 21/02/2017 TravelOne in TTE, London 2017 (22-23 Feb) (Stand T26)
- 10/8/2016 3Fullsteps implements TravelOne
- 12/8/2015 TravelOne integrates with SITA Gabriel
Real Time Decision: Your competitive advantage
The current market conditions and the rapid changes of business and technology landscape,
generate the necessity to Travel Agents for real-time business information that is not only reliable and intuitive,
but also easily accessible and flexible. SAP® Business One Business Intelligence (BI) analytical
solutions addresses the aforementioned issue, providing compelling reporting and analytical tools.
BI enables businesses for faster and better decision making, cost saving, simplified and optimized
business processes and maximized business performance.
Standard offer includes:
- Crystal Reports
- Report Generators
- Drag and Relate
The main key feature of Business Intelligence platform is creating reports with a variety of presentation layouts,
such as interactive drill- down functionality, as well as customizing
reports for all business processes supported by SAP® Business One T.
Moreover, report’s data can be sorted, filtered and re-formatted based on specific
business questions, allowing to explore information interactively and faster.
Business processes and decisions can also be executed from within reports by integrating
operational workflows, using qualified tools and advanced technologies such as SAP Lumira.
Integration with GDS
TravelOne provides a complete integration of SAP Business One with the major GDS like:
As well as with Local ones like Forth-CRS which provides Ferry Ticketing Transportation.
Integration gives to Travel Agents a powerful tool to manage their main Operations including Air Ticket and Car Rental.
All main transactions are supported such as issue, reissue and cancel.
In specific cases custom scenarios are supported like credit control on GDS, by reading info from SAP Business One.