- 3/4/2017 Alexander Moore SA in SAP SMB Innovation Summit 2017, Florida, US (3-5 Apr)
- 13/03/2017 Alexander Moore SA in SAP BusinessOne Innovation Summit 2017, Berlin (13-15 Mar)
- 21/02/2017 TravelOne in TTE, London 2017 (22-23 Feb) (Stand T26)
- 10/8/2016 3Fullsteps implements TravelOne
- 17/2/2016 Lameco Viajes (Uruguay) implements TravelOne
- 4/11/2015 Travel Exchange DMC implements TravelOne
- 12/8/2015 TravelOne integrates with SITA Gabriel
SAP® Business One has embedded in the standard offer the Campaign Management Wizard.
This 'state of the art' functionality gives to Travel Agents a mechanism to built their own campaigns.
These campaigns may be used for Leads and/or Customers.
In 5 steps the user creates the campaign:Step 1: Campaign Generation OptionsThe basic info like campaign name is defined.
Step 2: Campaign Details
Specify detailed information for the campaign (eg type of campaign,
Target Group, owner, start date, end date).
Step 3: Business Partners
You can add or delete business partners, or change business partner information,
if necessary (either customer or lead).
Step 4: Save & Execute Options
Step 5: Summary Report
The report displays summarized information of the campaign you generated,
as well as errors and warning messages.
Most important the based upon the results of the campaign you can measure the success of the campaign
Create Campaigns with SAP® Business One
TravelOneTravelOne® provides integration with Mailchimp®.
Mailchimp® is the leading tool to create, send and track email newsletters.
In that way Travel Agent has a unique combination of leading tools that help him to run his own email campaigns.
Integration provides easy process of exporting target group from SAP® Business One
to Mailchimp® by using advanced criteria like:
- Consumer Behavior
- Demographic Data
- Traveling preferences
- Travel Offer etc.
Also analytics from each campaign can be imported to SAP® Business One
and being further processed in CRM and Business Intelligence.
MailChimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group